Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Aftermath

Christmas is fun...the aftermath, not so much.


I think I broke a world record for how many times a person has cleaned their living room in one day. Actually, to be completely honest, I was a little excited to clean. I was happy there were tiny pieces of ripped up wrapping paper on my rug. And piles of Christmas tree needles spread about. This is because we got a new vacuum cleaner! A Shark. And it's a beauty! It's a sad state of affairs when life's happiness is a new vacuum cleaner. My husband and I were like excited little kids trying out a new toy. He tried it for a little while and then I used it on the couch cushions. Good times! My favorite time to vacuum is in the morning before work. That way I can come home from work to a nice clean floor.

On another note - I'd like to find something for my living room. Where my tree is now. You can see the area I'm talking about in this previous post. When the tree goes, I want to add something new. Something like this that I found on Pinterest. This particular piece is a little out of my price range so I'm on a mission to find something similar. I'll be visiting some second hand furniture shops. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment